Oh, words cant express what a complete angel our little Angeli is. I am so glad we named her Angeli for that very reason. She is a sweet sweet girl. She has turned into a little girl this year and I am always so amazed as I watch her run around the house mothering her brothers. I love those moments when she doesn't realize I am watching her and she is playing by herself doing something make believe. She is shy around strangers and always cautious but when she is in her comfort zone it is apparent that she is a complete doll. She is a very caring sister to her brothers and I am pretty sure when she is a teenager she'll have her own personal body guards to ward of the boys. Which make mom and dad pleased. ;) We just adore her and love her to pieces. Thank Heaven for giving us one of their finest angels.
Once again I did a little photo shoot at home and once again the lighting wasn't very good...But its still clear she is beautiful.




Interview With the Girly
Favorite Foods: "Sausage, chips, and .............."
Favorite Game: "Ummm, play with Bridger. Playing scary guys and house and that I am Mommy."
Favorite Movie: "Ummmm, Snow White!"
Best Friends: "Anne..... Um, Bridger and Sam and Benjie too."
Favorite Song: Ummmmm...... (I finally got her to agree to twinkle twinkle little stare but I probably could have gotten her to say anything...she can be very indecisive. Complete opposite of her brother.)
Favorite Place: DISNEYLAND!
What do you want to be when you grow up?: "Mommy!"


2 comments:
Angeli, Happy Birthday Sweetheart!! We love you so much and we hope you had such a fun birthday!! You are so beautiful!!! Love you!!
Happy Birthday to the kiddos!! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow! man. SLOW DOWN!!!
Such cute kids.
Post a Comment