I think I am going to be going private. I think in like a month or so. If you want to keep up with my blog leave a comment or send me an email and I will make sure to include you. It can be scary how limited our privacy has become with all the social networking and everything going on. It freaks me out a little and I consider myself a very open person. I hope you'll comment. Smiles!
2020 goals
6 years ago
17 comments:
I definitely want an invite! mallorygrover(at)gmail(dot)com.
Send me an invite! I love reading your blog. rebecca_adams20{at}hotmail{dot}com.
aksydenham@gmail.com
Would love to keep following you guys! clj613@gmail.com. I'm wondering if I should go the way of privacy too...
please include us...I hope that nothing too scary has happened since you have been public, I would be interested to know, as we are public. lewis.linds@gmail.com :0)
Whoops I was signed in as my husband! This is Lindsay and the above comment was Lindsay. :0)
Sometimes I'm tempted to go private too. You'd better include us!!! We love your blog!
cassidybaker@yahoo.com
So--this is Matt this time. I specifically clicked on your blog because I thought it said "going the way of PIRACY" --I was expecting to see Stewart with a Goatee or something...
Count us in! :)
beccatjohnson@gmail.com
Hey Emily~ I don't comment often but love checking in on your life! I would love to be included in it still!
Plus I still wanna see those dolls!
Hi Emily, janibraskas@yahoo.com
annarebeccasmith@hotmail.com
hopefully will see you today at playgroup!
skkarrasch@gmail.com
Us too...ammonrasmussen@yahoo.com
The only bummer thing is then I can't tell when you update! ;-(
I would love an invite if you don't mind. I love seeing posts of your cute family
Hi! Your sister Bethany & I were friends in high school...I found your blog through hers! I'd love to keep reading if you are comfortable with it.
:D
Amber
Would love an invite if you go private.
Post a Comment