Our Boy is Four! He has grown up leaps and bounds this year. I know I always say this but he is full of so much life and adds so much energy to our home. Everything he says is said with an EXCLAMATION mark. Everything. He has always kept us on our toes and we wouldn't want him any other way! We are so grateful he is our boy.
I did a little photo shoot the other day...sorry its bad lighting and such. What can you do when there is sleet failing outside and its January? Besides, he's so hansom who cares about the lighting anyways?!?!?




Interview with the Four Year Old
Favorite Foods: "Breakfast my favorite is blueberries and pancakes! Lunch my favorite is macaroni and cheese. Dinner is daddy! hahahahahehhehe"
Favorite Game: "Playing Mickey Mouse Club House with Angeli!"
Favorite Movie:" "MICKEY MOUSE CLUB HOUSE!!!"
Best Friends: " Sam! And Anne and Angeli and Benjie."
Favorite Song: "MICKEY MOUSE CLUB HOUSE!"
Favorite Place: "DISNEYLAND!" (Disney should hire him to promote their brands! )
What do you want to be when you grow up?: "Daddy!" ( that made his daddy very happy. Stewart asked if he wanted to have a job too Bridger said yes emphatically and announced I will go to school all day long! I wonder where he got that from?...if only he knew that wasn't really a job.)



1 comments:
Bridger, We love you so much!! We feel blessed to have you in our family. You are getting to be such a big boy!! We love you Bridger!!
Post a Comment