Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sweet words just at the right time

I was feeling a little down yesterday. It is hard for me to adjust to being home alone with the kids after living with family for so long and then having Stewart home with me for two + weeks. So I was feeling a little uncared about or something very Emily-ish and then Bridger randomly walked into the room and said, "Mom, I really like you." He then casually walked over and gave me a hug. Then just like that he walked out again and continued to get dressed for the day. Thank goodness for my sweet children. Not only do I take care of them but really do take care of me too. I couldn't feel down after that. Not at all. :O)

1 comments:

Anne Marie said...

I'm getting caught up on all your news. Your kids are absolutely darling. I can't believe how much your baby's grown. Those beginning toddler months are wild! Add me to the list if you decide to go private...totally understand if you do. Your goals for the new year are amazing! Monthly temple attendance with 3 little ones...wow! And reading the Book of Mormon twice a year...very inspiring! Sending you love and best wishes while your husband is so busy.