Thursday, January 7, 2010

Stepping into 2010

This week we have been taking our first steps into 2010. It has been a step forward into normal life leaving vacation mode behind. We are really setteling in our home for the first time since July. Stewart is in school again and doing his internal med rotations. He always hates the first week of a rotation. Its hard to figure out what the heck his responsibilities are and how he should best complete them but he is getting there.

Bridger started school again too. I think this will be really good for him. He sort of needs that outlet. Bridger started primary this past Sunday and it is really fun to have him in there with me. Can I just say how grateful and proud I am for his love of being a "student". He loves his teachers, learning, and he is actually a really wonderful student. Obedient, cheerful, participates, and he really learns his stuff. After church he told us all about Moses. It was cute. He took Stewart and showed him his new classroom and explained how primary worked. He made it very clear that there are no toys in Primary, "Primary is for when you get too big for toys in church". It was darling.

I am back into life with a hubby gone before we are up and home some nights for dinner. The kids keep asking if he is at Grandma Rasmussen's but I have to tell them he came home last night it was just when they were sleeping and he had to leave early this morning before they were up. Depressing. I am getting into play group mode, doing sharing time this month, planning the kids birthday party, planning the primary quarterly activity, setting up my girls nights again for when Stewy in on call, enjoying exercising again after a long break, started planning reunions for my family YAY!, and trying to keep my family spiritually on track.

It is all very happy but it is certainly taking some big first steps for me to keep up. Here is to 2010! I hope it is even more fun then last year. :O)

0 comments: