Being that awesome gal that Liz is she asked if we could all go to the temple together the day after she returned home. It was so special to be there all dressed in white with so many family members. Being in the Celestial room is that much more sweet when its filled with family. Liz thanks for the suggestion. My last memories I have of you before you left were when we went with you to receive your endowments. I loved how we got to send you off and welcome you home by being in the temple with you. And Miss Whit, thanks for watching the kiddos so we could all attend. I know very well the curse and blessing of being the youngest and I want you to know how much we love you!



2020 goals
6 years ago
1 comments:
LOVE IT!! I'm going to have to steal these pictures from you...Thanks for sharing!! It was truly amazing being in the Temple together!! What a choice experience!! Love ya Em!
Post a Comment