Today:
- we had a fun time at play group
- Benjie discovered chocolate and is a super big fan.
- Benjie started signing today. Cutest thing in the world
- chased wild horses with the kids- really fun
- Had the perfect weather
- Bridger's teacher interviewed me for a project she has to do for her Masters - actually really fun
- I sweat it up on my cross trainer
- I taught a FHE lesson on Fathers (getting ready for daddy to be coming home Eeee!)
- Bridger did his totally cute homework project
- cleaned two scary bathrooms
- Angeli played "Mary" carrying around baby Jesus for half the day
- watched the worst movie I have ever seen, A Thomas Movie Staring Alec Baldwin. HA!
- Played catch-up on my food blog
- made visiting teaching appointments
- made a tone of important boring calls -"pick up this KIRBY!"
- vacuumed up the the insides of my couch that were scattered around my house - a "BRIDGER EVAN" moment
- read about Ammom cutting off arms
- day dreamed about seeing Stewart tomorrow
- watched the office on hulu (bless hulu!)
- watched Angeli and Bridger get married
- ate chocolate chips for dinner
- read Halloween stories to my kiddos
- went to bed too late to get enough sleep but happy all the same
These are fun busy times that I always want to remember. Love it.
3 comments:
Okay, I just had a really dumb moment. When you said you read about Ammon cutting off arms I thought you meant some horrible surgery story about your brother in law Ammon and I hurried and went to check their blog. Then I realized that it was the Ammon from the Book of Mormon and I laughed really hard about how dumb I am. ha ha.
I'm so happy you get to have Stewart home for a spell. I think you're incredible Emily!!!!
Joys of motherhood! There are so many!! I love it!! Thanks for sharing! You have an adorable family!
That's great that your husband will be able to come home for a bit! I can't imagine being on your own as much as you have been. Love the stats about being rich. That is one awesome family you've got!
Post a Comment