Today was a hard day. I felt awful all day, I was worn out, and basically on emotional life support. Then my Man calls me and tells me he is coming home early! Ummmmm, yay! He mooched off a friend to get some free plane tickets and is coming home early for a few days and then he'll go back to take his big written exam and drive right on back to us. He said he has been trying to study but just finds himself day dreaming about us. He really calls a million times a day if he isn't at the hospital which is the time that he should be hitting the books. Today I called him to tell him about Bridger's latest funny happening and I think that made him hit his limit and decided to find a way to come home. I think it will be refreshing for him and then he can start to care about his major test coming up in the next few days. Oh, and it will be just slightly awesome to not be a single mom for a couple days. Wooo Hoooo!
2020 goals
6 years ago
2 comments:
this post just made me CRY!!!! I think I am on an emotional roller coaster with the end of this pregnancy! but that seriously makes me so happy for you!!! enjoy every minute of it!!! your kids are probably going crazy they are so excited!!!
wow! what an awesome surprise!! enjoy the time with stew!
Post a Comment