Benjamin is now nine months old. This age always seems significant because it marks their being out side my tummy as long as they were in it. Benjamin is such a joy. He is such a sweet good baby. He has grown up so much in these few short weeks. He lives mostly on solids and he is getting a little more clingy...mom and dad's proximity are mattering more and more these days. He'll smile at everyone but if they get too close he clings to me letting me know that he does not want to be passed off to them. I sort of like knowing I am a favorite over complete strangers. HE has gotten BUSY! No more sitting still and smiling at the camera. Nope, there is a world to be discovered and time is of the essence!
Tricks: clapping, peek-a-boo, feeding himself, climbing, wrestling, takes off his own diaper, tries to feed mommy and thinks that is delightful, learning how to stand up on his own, cruising around holding on to furniture, dances to music (bouncing and clapping as soon as he hears it start), giving kisses, pinching harder then you thought possible, pointing, and mastering more vowel consonant combos.
Loves: cuddling, Nilla Wafers, Chicken in a Biskit, studying his siblings and being their shadow, being held, wrestling on mommy and daddy's bed, group hugs, sticking out his tongue, making his family laugh, and putting everything he can into his mouth.
He has always seemed grown up to me but lately I am freaking out a bit to see him just so very big. I am excited to watch as he keeps growing up and so I can see more of his personality shine. I often think about how grateful I am to be his mommy. There is just something about him that I adored from the moment I knew I was pregnant with him. I could seriously hold him and kiss him all day long. Benjamin, your hugs and kisses your sounds, and smiles are some of my most cherished highlights of my day. We all think you are the bestest Benjamin ever!
Length: 28 inches
Head Circumference: 18.5 inches



1 comments:
How is it possible that he's already that old? I swear he was just born!
Incidentally, he officially weighs more than Kennedy now, and is only two inches shorter than she is! We knew it would happen! (Does he outweigh Angi? :)
Post a Comment