
After this long week with Stew coming home around 12 am every night I was very excited to enjoy our first Nevada Day. What makes Nevada day so great is it means no School! Stew and I were able to go to the temple, let the kids get a nap while stew studied for his Monday test, go to our local pumpkin patch, and Stew and I cozied up while we gorged on sweets and watched the movie we rented. It was a much needed change from our daily drill.
Saturday was a busy and fun day too. Angeli and Bridger got their pictures taken that turned out pretty darn cute, Stew studied once again, and then we went to our second pumpkin carving party of the season that one of Stew's med buddies was throwing. I was also able to get some impressions done! We are crossing our fingers that these ones don't crack! :0)
Sunday was filled with church fun as Stew taught Elder's Quorum, I chased kids around in the nursery, and we did some end of the month home/visiting teaching. After we had our third pumpkin carving party, which like the others, left stew's and my pumpkins very much just that- pumpkins. I don't think we'll have our high class jack-o-lanterns this year but the kids' look pretty cute. Bridger had a lot of fun helping his dad cut out the eyes and stuff.
Well there is our play-by-play of our weekend; I am sure it was exhilarating! :0) We really did have a great time and really needed it after the crazy weeks we've been having with Stew's tests. But before I sign out I also want to fill you all in on our latest little updates. So here I go...
Friday was Angeli's 9 month birthday! I can't believe she is already nine months old. However, when I think that she has been outside of my tummy only as long as she was in it I realize just how LONG pregnancy is! She is little miss self sufficient but lately she has started to want to cuddle with her mommy more so that has been really sweet. I am totally loving it. She is at the beginnings of "cruising"- - -walking holding onto furniture. Bridger doesn't make it very easy though as he is such a boy tackling her all the time. :0)
Bridger, my long time cuddle bug, is starting the very very first steps of potty training thanks to my sister Anjanea's coaching. We are starting to teach him the entire process before we give it a full on try with his very own potty. It is fun, believe it or not, teaching him how to pull up and down his pants, flushing the toilet, washing hands.... He loves pleasing his mommy and daddy so he thinks this new challenge is a great way to show what a big helpful boy he is. He beams with pride whenever he gets a "good job" from us. He's such a cutie! I counted yesterday that I changed 8 diapers. Just for fun I figured that in a week that's 56 diapers, in a month that is 224, and in a year I change a whopping 2688 diapers! If all goes well potty training will be a great change for all of us!
Stew did awesome on his two huge tests this week! He is such a stud. He broke/fractured his foot/toe this week playing football. Ironically the future doctor wont go see a doctor so I am crossing my fingers that it heals however it should. In the mean time I guess he'll just be a bit of a gimp = ( .
And Me...I am plugging away at keeping my business going, making sure we are feed, clean, dressed, within budget and basically sane! My latest gripe has been me wondering why I have no winter clothes purchased after high school. I know I have bought stuff these past winters. But yet there is nothing. Today it dawned on me, I have been pregnant these past two winters!!! So I have been buying tons of clothes but they are all maternity! In the spirit of that revelation I actually busted out my favorite maternity dress and wore it to church today. :0) Stew got a laugh out of it and I think I pulled it off pretty well. :0) Luckily for me I look so un-pregnant when I am pregnant that I don't think it was too much of a stretch. Plus I figured that if I can wear my normal clothes all of my pregnancy why not the other way around?!?!?! :0) So with our budget the way it is I will just have to sport my high school clothes this winter and perhaps a little maternity too! :0)
We love you guys and We hope you enjoy the pictures we took of our very fun weekend together.
2020 goals
6 years ago








2 comments:
Sounds like so much fun, and the pictures are so cute! It's nice to get a breather now and then. A funny little FYI, josh got a calling, I'll bet you couldn't guess...Elders Quorem Secretary. He's decided that he's never getting out of the elders quorem.
Wow...sounds like you guys had a BUSY and super fun time!! That's awesome! I am glad Stew was able to take some time away to relax with all those tests!! Your pics are super cute...especially the family one on the tractor. You guys look great. Are his tests over now that it is Nov? Keep posting the cute pics...we love seeing you and the kids!! :)Love ya guys!!
Post a Comment