
Well Stew is now 26! He's ancient! :0) Well it's easy for him to feel that way as most of the kids in class with him are 22. To celebrate we had a fun birthday dinner yesterday with a couple of his med school friends and their families. We ate dinner, the boy's talked med school, the women folk talked about kids and surviving med school, and the kids ran around like crazies trying to learn what sharing is. Stew is doing so well in med school. Going into it most people told us how hard it was and we hoped they were all wrong but we weren't sure what we'd find. And now that Stew's in the thick of it we've found that Stew loves it and that I see more of him then ever before in our marriage. :0) We actually feel like we have it pretty good. He is rocking all his tests too. On his big test this week he got a 96% and on his quiz he got a 100%. He did all of this with having to turn in two papers as well (well I wrote one of his papers for him so I don't think that it should really count!). The one he actually wrote was a 10 page paper on his Grandpa Rasmussen. I Think he really enjoyed writing it. This month is what they call "Hell Month" with a rough average of two test a week. But so far we don't feel like its too "hellish". However, that might change in a couple of weeks. :) We are so glad he has such good friends to study with, that he is loving what he is learning and that he is really doing well despite all the other demands he has. We are very proud of Stewart and are so grateful to have him as my hubby and the kids daddy. So basically we had a very Happy Birthday for Stew and are excited about all he is accomplishing!
2020 goals
6 years ago
3 comments:
Hi, Emily!
Yay for blogging! I love being able to keep in touch with all my mommy friends online!
Also, you can tell Stewart that 26 is NOTHING--coming from this old lady of 28, it's no big deal!:)
I'll link you on my site, so I can come back and see more pics of your cute kiddos! See you Sunday!
Emily you are my favorite. You are so cute! It is fun to hear from you. Your family is growing so fast, I am behind the times.
Anyway, what is this about Stewart-ancient, old, grandpa-like? Seriously, you are younger than me and I still feel like a kid.
Yes, good times are definitely ahead. I can't wait to see your daughter and Bridger. Thanks for being the sweetest Aunt.
Family, Isn't it about time?
From the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
And Ryan
Hurray for Stewie! And Happy birthday cous! Keep doing this blog stuff. I likes it.
Post a Comment