Thursday, October 18, 2007

Angi's New Hairdo!


Yesterday I realized my little girlie's hair is getting a little out of control. So I bought some hair stuff to start experimenting with in hopes that I could find a style that she could sport in her upcoming 9 month picture extravaganza. This is my first attempt at giving my Angi girl a new do. Stewart and I aren't sure if its absolutely adorable or totally silly looking. I think we are stuck with it being a lovely mixture of the two. :0) Tell us what you think and if its worthy to make it to JCPenney's next week!

PS I curled it a little after I took these pictures which tamed the "palmtreeness" of it quite a bit.


7 comments:

AmyJane said...

RENNATI still think she looks adorable. Also, I'm all about portraits looking more grown up at each visit and a hair-do certainly accommplishes that!

AmyJane said...

Eh...I don't know why that says RENNAT before my comment. Sorry.

Kirsten said...

I think it is really cute! Her hair is getting so long!! Ammon said he would like to see a pic of her with her hair maybe off to the side a little bit(still in a pony tail) and see what that looks like too. Have you tried two little ponies? It is fun to have hair to work with but intimidating at the same time!! She is so cute... and such a cute mix of the two of you. Keep posting pics of the kids. It is so fun to "watch" them grow!

Emily Rasmussen said...

Kirsten, I tried it to the side with your or Ammon's advice and its really cute. I also tried it with pigtails but I am not too excited about it as the only hair that's "long" is her mow hawk so when I try to break it up it looked a little lame. But I will play with it trying different ways to part it and maybe we'll find that it actually works. I just wish I had you and Becca to help me do the little girl hair thing. I can hardly do my own hair!:0)

Suzie said...

I think she looks like little Cindy Loo Who. And everyone knows that she could even melt to heart of the Grinch. So that must be good.

gunnfam said...

I love the top of the head pony! I say go for it, that and I understand the need to do something, anything with what little hair you have to work with. Count your blessings, at 9 months we put a hat on grace. =)

Megan said...

what a little doll! I can't believe she is that big. It kills me. I have no idea what to do with Maggie's tresses. Infact on Sunday I realized she had a mullett so I cut the back of her hair so it looks like a bob. But anything I try to do... she yanks it out. I'm lucky if I can keep a barrett in it for 5 minutes. :-) Angeli is SO FLIPPIN CUTE!!!