2020 goals
6 years ago
Mothers Who Know - My Greatest Aspiration in Life
Upon the Handmaids I will pour out My SpiritI (Elder David A. Bednar) offer two questions for consideration in your personal pondering and prayerful studying:
1. Does the use of various technologies and media invite or impede the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost in your life?
2. Does the time you spend using various technologies and media enlarge or restrict your capacity to live, to love, and to serve in meaningful ways?
4 comments:
CUTE GIRL! And Stew, Albi the Racist Dragon is my favorite flight of the concord song EVER. Cam introduced me to it. Hilarious.
She is getting so big and definately very cute! Albi the Racist Dragon is cool until your five year learns it and sings it at the top of his lungs with his Dad to everyone!!! ;) Stew and Emily...Ammon probably has a new thing to get you guys hooked on if he hasn't already told you about it. I'll let him though...I even watch it with him. Cute, cute blog! I look forward to the updates! Love you guys, Kirsten
Yeah, Stew loves albi too. His plan was to post that one next. Personally the Lord of the Rings one is my favorite. But they all make me laugh even when I know they are a bit risque. Bridger loves to dance and when I would bust out the primary songs to jam to Stew plays some flight of the concords song. They totally rock out together as I laugh and roll my eyes. :0) I'll have to have Stew ask Ammon about the next weird obsession they can share.
I can't believe how big your kids have gotten in just the few months since we saw you last. They are so cute! I'm glad you found our blog... its fun to keep in touch with people that are out of town.
Post a Comment