Well, I was planning on starting a blog someday since everyone else was doing it but I didn't want to because everyone else was doing it. :0) Plus I was afraid that it will suck a lot of my time and then replace all my real interaction with my friends, which I much rather have. However, on a whim today I decided to go ahead and do it. So here it is. I certainly am not doing anything all that cute but I guess it is better then nothing. I hope you'll check it often to see our little updates. We love you and hope that you enjoy our new blog.
2020 goals
6 years ago
1 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world. I'm really glad you made one. Infact, I was feeling sad you didn't. But now I'm happy. Basically, I wish I was as cool as you. So, now if you write on your blog maybe your cool mom-ness will rub off on me.
Post a Comment