
Happy Halloween! We had a fun Halloween this year. The best part for us was getting our kids all dressed up. Angeli was a baby chick. Eden sent her her costume and it was so perfect for her. When I brought her home from the hospital at 5 lbs. my mom and I nicknamed her my "chickeny" girl because her legs were so skinny they reminded us of chicken legs. I still call her my "chickeny" girl as she is still such little thing. Bridger was a puppy dog. Eden sent him his costume too, she is such a life saver!, and his costume was perfect because he has always LOVED doggies. As far as our Halloween activities go we didn't do anything too exciting but none the less we had a blast.
Stew had his last test of his "hell month" ( he thinks he did really well) and was able to come home early. Yay! :0) This is the first Halloween of our marriage (except for when it was on a Sunday) that Stew has been able to be home because he's had to work at UPS. But now there's no more UPS so he was able to be with us! So happy! I worked on my ceramic stuff- - - fun fun, we had a leftovers dinner, got the kids all "cutified" and headed to our ward's Trunk-or-Treat. It was so fun to do trunk-or-treating this year because Bridger is old enough to be excited about getting all the candy. Yum! He didn't quit get that you only take one candy. If they'd let him he would have taken the whole bowl! :0) After the Trunk-or-Treat we headed home and web-camed Grandma and Grandpa Rasmussen; which was a great way to end a great day. Overall it was so much fun to show off our cute kids and see Bridger starting to get the whole trick-or-treating thing down. We are so excited for next year with Bridger totally getting into it and Angeli being where Bridger is now. Kids make everything so much fun! :0) We love them! Hope you had a very Happy Halloween too! Love, All of Us





3 comments:
Super cute!! I love that Angeli was a chick. Isn't having kids (and dressing them up) so fun!
I laughed my head off at Bridger taking the candy at the trunk or treat. So darn adorable. I miss you guys.
The kids look so cute!It is fun to see the pictures and feel like we were there trick or treating with you guys. I love reliving holidays through the kids!! ;)
Post a Comment