Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Preserving Memories

My life these past weeks has seemed to be revolving around preserving my family's memories. I have finally started to organize, format, and burn our home videos onto DVD's. I have also been making a ton of picture slide shows, journaling for me and the kids, and typing up a recipe book of our little family's favorite recipes in what I call my master cook book. Scrapbooking is on hold as I am doing the computer end of things, but I have been thinking about it a lot. :0)
Basically from taking a million pictures, video taping, saving them and making them cute, to even my business as I am always making samples with the kids, all my energy seems to be poured into trying to capture how special this time is with my babies. Watching all our videos starting from Bridger's pregnancy to now I have re-realized what a truly happy life Stew and I have had and are having. I just cant express how much joy my husband and kiddos have brought to my life. They really are everything to me. And the icing on top is knowing that, whether they like it or not, they are stuck with me for eternity! :0) Well, here are some of my little slide shows I just finished. Hope you enjoy them!

2 comments:

gunnfam said...

those slideshows are DARLING!! Way to go on the pictures etc. I was looking at Grace's pictures when she was Ellie's age and wondering how I got so lucky?! Isn't life wonderful and crazy all at the same time!

Anonymous said...

Oh Emily your movies were great. Your baby's eyes are amazing. You have made a real treasure. Thanks for sharing. We miss you guys and the blog helps us keep in touch.