Saturday, November 3, 2007

I guess I was tagged!

Well my cousin Megan tagged me on her blog to answer these questions about myself on my own blog. So here they are! :0) Oh, and Bethany, Becca, Anjanae, and Treva tag your it! and yes that means you should start a blog of your own too! :0)

Four Places I've Lived:

Glendale California - used to be such a great place to live but now its so expensive and crowded these days

Burbank California (the real Hollywood)

Provo Utah (Go cougars!)

Sparks Nevada (med school)


Four Jobs I've Had:

Caterer’s assistant – loved it

Attorney’s assistant – hated it

"Assistant Manager" (wow wow) of Big Dog’s Sport’s Wear - liked it

MTC cafeteria worker - wet, hot, and smelly! Once I started college my jobs went all down hill


Four Things I'd like to do before I die:

Get my master’s in history and become a professor teaching at a small college

Travel all over, especially Thailand and Europe

Serve a mission or two with my hubby

Fatten up all my grandkids with goodies and give them lots of hugs and kisses


Four Favorite Desserts:

Seeing how I have been living on Halloween candy all day nothing sounds good but I guess…

Angel food cake with whipped cream, ice cream and strawberries

Chocolate chip cookies and milk

Ice cream in my cereal and milk (try it! It is so good!) ice cream and milk is a Smith tradition :)

Anything my mom makes that includes sugar


Four Interesting Facts about Me:

At age five I had seven cavities - too much candy and not enough toothpaste I guess

I dyed my hair four times in one night during high school ending in the color black. It did have a hint of purple though (its never been the same!)

I gave a speech in the California Senate building

I ran the San Diego marathon 3:40 or something like that - my sisters Anj and shayla were my cheerleaders that made it possible! Thanks!


Four Favorite TV Shows:

Charley and Lola- its on the Disney channel .I love it! So cute because they are sweet kids and they are British

The Office - thanks to my sister Anj introducing it to Stew and me

CNN – dorky I know, but it’s the truth these days :0) "Planet in Peril" is good stuff. Lee would be proud of me :0)

HGTV – most anything dealing with decorating and I am in heaven. Ever since I was a little kid my most common day dreams have been about remodeling my house - I get it from my mom who is a decorating genius

2 comments:

Megan said...

God bless HGTV. I don't have cable now but when I did it was on 24-7. Dan knew all the designer's names. The thing I hate about decorating is that it takes money. I know there's the free ones where they just rearrange your room and put all your cool stuff in one room so the rest of your house looks ugly, but I want money to do it right! Anyway, thanks for following through on the tag. I'm even more obsessed with you than I already was.

gunnfam said...

I guess I'm in the HGTV groupies! Fun to read about the stuff I didn't know about you.