Well, things have been a bit crazy this week. I have had so much business I am running out of room to put all my impressions. In this week alone I have done 69 plates! I am so tired! And the week isn't even over yet. It is such a blessing but I was very relived when a daycare canceled for their Monday appointment today because I just don't have much more room! I am really enjoying it though. I love being able to do something a little artistic that is my own creation and also being able to visit with all the moms and cute babies. It is just so crazy how much things have changed these past two weeks. I went from overwhelming excitement at each appointment to relieved at a customer's cancellation. I guess the Lord was serious when He promises we wont have room enough to receive our blessings. I know most of this rush is because of Christmas and the next months will be back to my normal slow pace but this little surge will help get my product out there spreading the word about me. Well, that's the hope at lest.
Wednesday was my super crazy day in Tahoe. It went well but it was an all-nighter for me and Stew. I left the house at 8am and got home at 6:30pm, and that was just the beginning of my work. Stew was so worried for me and all the work I had that he didn't study for his test he had the next day and just helped me. I really don't know what I would have done without his help. He really saved the day. He just kept saying he felt he'd be blessed for helping me and he was right. He got an "A"! He even did a late night run to Walmart to get emergency supplies and brought me home a carpet cleaner as a surprise. That might not be very glamorous but I have been dreaming of one since we moved here. Cream colored carpet and two drewly babies are a really bad combo. My reward to getting everything under control tonight is going to be cleaning my carpet! I am actually very excited about it. :0)
Last night was much the same. I feel like I haven't had a moment to breath. By the time I got to bed my hands were so dried with clay, and swollen and acheing from all the small fine movements I had to do. Putting lotion on felt like I had died and gone to heaven! Stew had a study session last night until 12 am and has another one today too. I hope my poor guy doesn't get too tired out. We just keep looking forward to our trip to California and realizing I can just leave all my impressions behind to dry and Stew can leave school behind and we can get some much needed breaks from our crazy sleep deprived lives.
The little ones are a bit sick but are still pretty happy running around being their normal cute selves. Bridger is picking up a word here and there which is very exciting for us. He is such a little helper. He is right by my side helping me cook, do the dishes, unloading the dish washer, cleaning up the house, helping me with clients :0), doing the laundry, making the bed, and comforting, and yes, even not helping by terrorizing Angeli too.
Angeli is growing so fast. Her hair is long enough for pig tails now (very small ones) and I have been having a blast playing with her hair. She really is my little baby doll I can play dress-up with.
Well, that's everything I can think of about our lives this week. We are looking forward to seeing many of you this next week!




2 comments:
we can't WAIT!! Look at Angie's two adorable little teeth. I love them. I'm glad you had such a crazy week. It'll make your break seem all the better! Kudo's to Stew for being so thoughtful with the carpet cleaner. Funny what will make a woman go gah-gah, huh! I guess that just means we really made it to motherhood! =)
oh yay oh yay oh yay. Life sounds busy but oh so good for you guys! I love it! And having the impressions take over the laundry room sounds like a good excuse to not do laundry. I wish I had an excuse like that. "Oh, I'm sorry Dan...I can't even open the lid... too many impressions in there. We'll have to buy new clothes for awhile."
Post a Comment