Sorry my blog is so boring. I guess summer is a slow blogging time and lets face it, blogging is losing lots of its hype. But for me, I guess it is here to stay so I can communicate to my wide spread family/friends and because it is therapeutic for me. So here is a simple update that doesn't promise much of anything.
Today was emotional. I was released from my calling in the primary presidency and said goodbye to my husband for two weeks till I get to meet him at his sister's wedding. It would have all been fine but it happened all at once and when I was sleep deprived and pregnant. I am proud of myself though. I did not have a break down. I almost did like four times during sacrament when Benjamin fell apart after his dad kissed him goodbye and left us. I just felt so sad all the sudden. But, like my mom calls it, I "mothered up" and kept us all together and did not make a scene. Normally I do not smother my feelings but this pregnancy I have realized that once I start crying I CRY and it is always a scene. :)
Its all fine now. We came home after church and all took a nap. However, I feel like the next two moths will be all about endurance while the hubby and daddy is away. I will work on perfecting the art of keeping going even when you are tired and feeling sick to try and make life happen in a pleasant way. I assure you that is more then a run-on sentence, it is in fact an art.
If I can finally get over my morning sickness it could even turn out to be a really fun time. We'll see. But for now I miss my husband who really has been my hero lately and I cant wait until we are all together again. Till then I will work on being artistic. ;)
I hope all of you are having a fabulous summer! I send my love to anyone who still reads my blog, you are a kindred spirit indeed! :)
2020 goals
6 years ago
3 comments:
Well...we can be lone mothers together! We should do some play dates..I will call you when I get back to Reno this week!!! I was asked today if I was mourning Chris having to be gone yet another 8 weeks and I feel like...I don't have time to be too sad otherwise the time will drag. I think we should get an award or something and especially you...I don't know how you function being so sick! Lets plan something!
So hard to have your husband gone so much. Good luck with everything! You have every right to shed some tears. I hate change..of all kinds. I am totally depressed right now after getting back from visiting family...I hate having to get back to the same ol' same ol'. You'll find your groove...and when you need to, cry, shout, call somebody, write on this blog, pray, whatever it takes!
Hang in there girl!!! I went a month without with Bo, and yes it was hard, but if anyone can do it, and I'm that anyone, than most DEFINITELY you can do it. You are amazing.
Super cute family.
Post a Comment