The baby that is inside me is getting bigger. I have been feeling the baby move for sometime though it has been really gradual and I sort of second guessed myself every time but two nights ago I was laying in bed and felt this little kick in the same spot over and over again. I had Stewart put his hand on my belly to see if he could feel it too. He could. Oh, I was so happy! Feeling a kicking baby is one of my all time favorites especially the first time daddy can feel it too.
I've missed doctor appointments this pregnancy with being out of town a lot and so I sort of get worried that I have miscarried and just haven't realized it yet so to feel he/she move is such a comforting thing.
Anyways, yay! There really is a real live baby inside me that is growing and everything! I won't get to see an ultrasound of our fourth Rasmussen creation until October but I am happy to feel that little sweet one move inside me. :O)
We haven't really talked names much because we have been so busy and when I am pregnant it takes all my concentration to think about baby names but here are some names that we are thinking about. What do you think?
Boy Names:
Emmett
Everett
Graham
Griffin
Theodore
Tye
William
Cedric
Christian
Ezra
Girl Names:
Celeste
Audry
Charlotte
Zoey
Isabel
Genevieve
Giselle
Jacqueline
Josephine
Lorelle
Naomi
Simone
Suzette
2020 goals
6 years ago
2 comments:
I was looking for a B name in the boys list, since your other boys have B names. :) I'm not sure if you like going with a theme or not. If it's a girl, I really think Audry would be really cute! Then you'd have Bridger, Angeli, Benjamin and Audry! I like seeing what goes best with your other kids' names. :) I love coming up with baby names! I have a list all ready for when Ryan and I have kids... whenever that will be. I'm still waiting! The names you picked out are all cute. :)
Cedrick or Zoey
Post a Comment