Monday, August 2, 2010

Our Annual Summer Tahoe Trip

Every Summer we try to at least spend a day in Tahoe. We had not gotten to it yet and with Stewart leaving until October we had to get it in. We decided to go camping. It was so much fun! Well, besides my throwing up a ton, it was fun. I forgot my camera when we went swimming at the lake but other then that I got some pretty pictures to remember a really fabulous family trip. I am learning more and more on how to pack and plan for camping: its time to invest in sleeping bags, a better lantern, and to bring some sort of sleeping aid! :O)

As a side note I conquered my bear fears! There were several bears in our campsite and I was shaking I was so scared but after talking to rangers looking for one bear they hadn't found yet I pulled myself together and had a great time. Yay for me!

Setting up Camp! The kids were so cute.

We went on a hike to Eagle Lake. It was really fun and so pretty.


Breakfast Time!

Our last little hike was really short but had great views.



2 comments:

Debbie Brough said...

They are so grown up! Helping with the tent set up and all! :)

AmyJane said...

Oh my, I miss that place sometimes. Your kids are looking more and more like triplets. They're all so close in size now!