Thursday, August 26, 2010

one more day

I have only one more day until we drive back to Reno. That is if we get our car in working condition. It has gone so fast this here trip we are on. It has been good but it wasn't what I expected. However, I am a firm believer in things happening for a reason. So I am not really mourning that my dreams didn't come to pass but rather trying to find a why. My kids have had a great time at my brother's, which is where we have been almost the entire time since we left Nevada for Utah. Being with his family has been a really good experience. They have been soooooo good to us and I have felt the Lord's hand in our lives as we have been here.


I hope when I get home it doesn't feel too fall-ish because I love the changing of the seasons and I would be sad if I have missed any of it. I can feel Fall creeping in here in Utah. It makes me nostalgic for the beautiful falls we spent in Utah while we were in school at the Y. hmmmm.

I am sad Stewart will be leaving almost as soon as he gets home. I cant tell you how happy it will be when he graduates - simply knowing he'll not have to go live far away for months will be reward enough!

Stewart has loved his rotation at the University of Utah. We have no idea if they will really consider him come this winter but we hope they do because he loved their program and the people are all super fun and nice.

Well, I better go. Stewart is trying to study and the kids are being crazy. Utah, I will miss you. Maybe we'll call you home in two years?

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

So glad you've had such a good experience there. Wishing you the very best as you get settled in and travel back home.

Amy said...

I know the Lord will guide you to where you need to go... but I will miss you if you leave!

See you Sunday!