*sorry this is out of order but I finally got the pictures to do this summer post...I'll be moving it to it rightful place soon but I wanted to share it before it got filed away. :)
We were so excited for Elizabeth and Nathan to be married this summer. Getting all our matching outfits ready, making plans to be there, and all the anticipation that goes with it was a highlight of our summer. They had a "preception" the day before they were married and Mom Ras did such a good job at making it beautiful. The kids and I were in town the week before and tried our best to be helps. We got to stay in a hotel with all the other little cousins and the kids thought it was fabulous. Stewart was doing his away rotation at University of Utah so he had to fly in the evening of the reception to join in . The reception day was a bit hectic as it always is but once the party got started it was really wonderful to be with family and friends to celebrate their wedding the next day. The evening of their sealing was wonderful. I have never seen a more full sealing room and a happier bride and groom. They were almost gitty it was too cute. Such a happy day.
I felt so much love for our wonderful Rasmussen family as I got to take part in the celebrations my dear sister-in-law Elizabeth marry a man she adores and realize the eternal blessings they were bringing to themselves and all their posterity. I am so grateful for temples and I am so very glad Stewart and I were able to have been married in the temple too.
Here are some pictures that were taken. I never once got out my camera. I was just too busy running around making sure we were dressed and at places on time that I kept forgetting. Thank you to those of you who took the pictures!Here we are working up to the last minute! Becca and I left the church an hour before the reception was planned to start. I was so stressed, I had to get myself plus three kids ready, pick Stewart up from the airport, and I was sick preggo. I was obviously late to the reception but considering no shower and no real food and all the stress I think I pulled it off pretty well. But what would a wedding be without a few panic attacks?!?! :)
The reception. It was beautiful! Mom and everyone did such a great job with the decorations.
2020 goals
6 years ago
2 comments:
You look pretty and your kids are so dang cute!!! Hang in there these last couple of weeks. Interviews are almost over, and that baby will be out in no time!!
Oh you took me back!! It was a beautiful wedding and it was fun to be together!! It was fun to see Stew last week, and you guys are in our prayers especially you!!! We love you and are excited for our little neice to be born!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment