Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New Chapter: Super Pregnant Mom!

Ok, so before I got sick preggo I was going to have this super mom summer. I was going to do all these really fabulous things for my kids and get in the best shape of my life while I was at it. Half marathon , preschool time, reading tons of books everyday, limited movie time, FHE's that are super fun and meaningful, lots of park days and swimming lessons,... but that didn't work out. So now I am feeling good enough to start where I left off in a small degree and today I am kicking off my improvised "super pregnant mom routine"! ;) I am really excited about it.

The kids will have a "morning chart "of things we do every morning, except on the weekends of course. :0)

Kids Morning Chart:
- morning prayer
- breakfast, take vitamin
- get dressed
- brush teeth
- help mommy on her jog/walk
- do preschool time
- read books

Today we are making a little chart complete with pictures and everything to hang on the fridge. The kids don't have their real preschool until the afternoon so we'll actually be able to do all these things in the AM. I hope that it gets us going everyday and that the kids have fun checking off everything on their chart! :O)

For me this means I will actually be getting them dressed before noon, jogging everyday, and starting to do preschool time (review speech stuff, homework, and review classwork, and supplement with the cute little workbooks I bought) and daily book reading time - since I have been so tired at night and traveling so much I haven't been good about night time stories so we are moving it to the mornings. I know all these things pay sound simple but for me this is a big step forward. Eeee! I am excited!

0 comments: