We live by the Lockwood Landfill. Every year they host a community event of dinning at the dump. What can I say? We live in a very classy area. This year we took part in this fabulous event. Stewart did not want to go but I heard they usually have great food so I dragged him to it. Stewart was glad that the smell of the awesome BBQ overpowered the mild but ever so lovely dump smells.We all had a great time and I could see it was where all the neighborhood hot shots were at. We even got to rub shoulders with the HOA presidents and everything. We're officially moving our way up the Lockwood social ladder. Anyways, we came home feeling rather fancy in the most hickish way. I am proud to say we've dined at the dump. We're so cool.
2020 goals
6 years ago
2 comments:
That's, um, that's awesome. In a very hickish sort of way!
I love it! Who else can say they have dined in a dump!!! Not me!!! You guys rock! Don't forget to put the 1st of OCtober on your calendar. I will get invites out in the next few days! Kids are invited too! What could be better? Glad you got to see stew this weekend! I have to admit that I am a bit jealous! It will be fun to have them all back to talk about their experiences. Do you guys talk to Tim and his wife often? I saw her post on your facebook...and I was thinking we could totally invite them to our "C" party too! So let me know if you know anything about what they are doing. K-have a great week!
Post a Comment