Tuesday, September 21, 2010

He's a BOY.

No, we are not announcing the gender of our fourth but I am reiterating the gender of my third! :O) He is in fact a boy. He learned his first color this week (if I was telling this to you in person you would detect a hint of motherly pride in my voice as I told you that point) and what do you guess it is? BLUE. And it is his favorite. He wants everything blue whenever he can. I think it is officially time to go buy some more blue plates and bowls because we are going to have some major blue wars at our house if I don't. :O)

2 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

I think you are pretty much going to confuse EVERYONE with that post when they first look at it :)

Amy said...

Hee Hee..I saw your post title on Amy N. blog and rushed over to hear the details:) Well not what I expected but fun non the less!! Keira's first color was green and it is still her favorite..so you may be in it for a while! Tell him how smart he is for me and go shopping for more blue:)