Have you ever felt like you really needed to get out of town? Well that was me last week. I really was antsy to get away from my dirty cluttered home and go somewhere else for a change. So Thursday night I loaded up the kids and we drove to visit Daddy and his Aunt and Uncle in Sacramento. Oh, it was so perfect for me! We love those people like crazy and they were so good to me in my worn out always tired state. I wish I was still there it was so nice. The kids were in heaven with cousins to play with and with their cousin's beautiful dog to pal around with. Here are some little memories and pictures of our fun time there.




We headed to Apple Hill to get our Fall going. It was really fun and once again having a dogie in tow made it all that much more fun. I've got say apple doughnuts and fresh cold apple cider are now some of our Fall musts.YUM!


Here is Angeli competing in the egg race at Kid Inc. Farm. She was so careful to not drop it she came in dead last. :O)
Bridger and Siera entered the kids pie eating contest. I think Bridger came in last but our cousin Siera totally won. I know it doesn't look like that much pie but I promise you those things are beasts!


2 comments:
Dang! I am jealous! I totally need to get out of town! Excited to catch up with you guys next week!
We're all about quick trips to get away--looks like fun! Come see us in Utah sometime!
--Matt
Post a Comment