Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Our Time in Utah

Sorry I am still catching up with my Summer blogging. I was seriously so exhausted after the wedding and then our emotional roller coaster of a time getting home from Utah that I put my camera on the shelf and haven't really pulled it out much since. So when I scrolled through it today I realized I hadn't blogged about our Utah time.

And the wedding...I didn't take one single picture during the entire wedding time! Lame I know. I was seriously doing my best to keep it all together let alone try to take cute pics so it didn't happen. So maybe someday I can bum pictures from those who were more together then I and then I will share them with you all. It was really a beautiful wedding and reception with seriously the happiest little bride and groom I have ever seen.

Okay so after the very beautiful and exhausting wedding we RUSHED to Utah for a special baptism for Mr. Ethan :) and then moved in with my brother Bob and his really wonderful family. We had grand plans of doing this and going here but our van was handicap and decided to break down like four/five times in two weeks so we didn't do a tenth of what we planned but nonetheless it was a good two weeks. My brother and his family took great care of us and we are so grateful to them for welcoming us into their home like they did.

Hanging with the Smiths


Temple Square
This was one of my favorite things we did. We had a great day and visited lots of the visitor centers and the church history museum.

Holding to the Iron rod :)


0 comments: