When I married into the Rasmussen family I could not believe how many pictures they took. For a girl with picture anxiety who comes from a family that hardly ever brings out the camera it took some major getting used to. Over the years I have come to really appreciate it and am almost completely converted to their picture loving ways. So when we sort of last minute decided to take family pictures after Paul's mission homecoming I had minimal picture anxiety. What can I say, I try to grow a little each day.;) It was so hot in Vegas we opted to take them in the house - it was still pretty darn hot with that many people squished together. It added a nice "glow" to my face. :) But I really must brag, we Rasmussens make up one good looking family.
I seriously won the jackpot inheriting this wonderful family. I adore them!
Our version of the Rasmussens
3 comments:
ADORABLE!!
Cute family pic!! Where did Stewarts brother serve in Brazil?? My sis-in-law's parents are mission presidents over there.
Cute family pic and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picutre of all the kids in Brazilian uniforms. That is the coolest thing!!!
Post a Comment