So my sister Bethany came to Reno to visit me and my family. She was only going to be able to stay for a few days but I was so much fun ;) she just couldn't leave so she sent her work bound hubby on a plane back home and stayed for another 9 nine days. We had such a good time. I was sick 80% of the time and her family came down with strep so we were all a little pathetic for awhile but it was really fun besides. Fitting that many people and luggage in our house really wasn't that bad and the kids were in heaven having their cousins stay for so long. We made some really good memories. We loved having them here and we miss them already. Bethany, thanks for coming and staying so long. I love you and your beautiful family to death!
This was supposed to be their "everybody hug each other" picture that turned to a tackle shot
These girls were inseparable. They are only a few months apart in age and they were such good little friends. Doing each others hair, playing house, sharing everything, and talking about such important things as what a wonder it is that they are both three was what they did all day long. I think they had one argument in the entire 9 sleep deprived days they spent together. That is really saying something when you are three! Angeli kept telling me that Eden was her best friend. I think she really is. They are so sweet together.


0 comments:
Post a Comment