Its official. Stewart has completed his third year of medical school! WOO HOO! This was the year I have been dreading since we started med school because it was the year that had him gone for four months and now we've made it through! I am so proud of him.
He has had so much on his plate this year and he has balanced everything so well. He's been super successful in his school while also being an A+ husband and a dedicated father. It seems to me that this year he has really started to become a doctor. He sees patients in the most varied situations and is so professional and competent whether it is a transvestite at the AIDS clinic or speaking with a four year old with brain tumors. He knows so much and talks like a doctor and everything. :) To me he is one
We've been in school for seven years now and I am getting a little antsy to be moving on to another phase of life. So I am happy we have just one more year to go. :) Fourth year is traditionally supposed to be a little more relaxed but I am not sure ours will be. With all we have on our plates I think it will be just another crazy year. I'm sure it will be exciting though with all his fun away rotations, applying to residencies, match day, having a baby, and actually graduating. I hope it is more exciting then stressful. :) Anyways, yay for getting another year done and jumping into our last one!
2020 goals
6 years ago
3 comments:
That is so awesome congratulations! That is an enormous accomplishment! That is so awesome!
How are you? Congratualtions on the Pregnancy! HOpe you're doing well!
Crazy how another year has gone by. I just blogged about Ammon finishing second year. This is all going by so fast!
Congratulations to Stewart on finishing another great year. I hope you guys get to enjoy everything about fourth year before residency starts (it's like being a senior in high school). It's a fun adventure (nerve racking) but fun and exciting and it will be fun to see where you guys will match and end up. Seems like Stewart's white coat was just yesterday...anyway can't wait to see you guys! Hope everything gets taken care of with the car situation as soon as possible!
WooHOO!!!!!! Sweet, sweet feeling!!
Post a Comment