Bridger graduated from preschool this last week. He is sad it is over but we sort of had a miracle that made up for it. On the last day of school his teacher announced that they found funding to continue the preschool next year!!! They wont have enough spots for Angeli unless they can get more funding but at least Bridger will be able to go back to preschool next year. That is a major miracle! We have been praying really hard that they would find money and so I count it as a answer to Bridger's faithful prayers. Now I am praying that Angeli can go too but we'll see. We are waiting to hear if local businesses will be donating money to help expand it to fit the needs of the entire community. Right now they cant even fit all the kids going into kindergarten the following year so they want to double it by having an afternoon session and a morning session and if they do that Angeli should get in too. We'll see.
I meant to get a bunch of cute pictures with Bridger and his class and with his teacher but the camera battery died right when I got it out to use it. And then I forgot to bring my camera to the last day of school family BBQ so that was another bummer but just know they would have been cute. :) But we do have some very classic school auditorium home video. I know only close family will care to watch it in length but I wanted Grandparents to see grown up Benjie. Its been since December when they saw him last and he has grown up so much so watch the whole thing if you want to see him being all grown up :O)
2020 goals
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment