After all my whining yesterday I had a mini miracle. Despite all my going and coming I was able to have a couple hours at night where I felt really good!
In the afternoon I got a call from a client and although I felt awful I said they could come out that very day because we need the money. It got me up and I cleaned the house and put on some much needed mascara. Then after surviving making some money I had to run to the store for the second time in the day to get envelopes for another client who bought gift certificates and I had run out of my envelopes. I totally made it through my shopping with out wanting to die! Then I came home and with eating lemon sprinkled with salt and Rolos on and off (I know its weird but it was magic) the rest of the evening I felt better then I had felt in days!
After working on Stewart's personal statement for applying for residency (that had happened to get erased a couple days ago) I was laying on my bed debating if I was actually going to get ready for bed or not and I found myself thinking about how excited I will be when I can feel the baby move and how wonderful it will be to hold a little tiny baby again. I was caught off guard that I was so positive and excited for a baby. I realized I had felt good for three hours and it had made a big difference!
So, I've decided if I can feel a million times more upbeat with only three hours of not wanting to throw up then I am good. Things are good. And guess what? I bought some new flowers to plant and the kids and I are going to weed our flower bed and spruce it up for my sister's arrival this week. We may starve to death while she is here but we can do it while starring at my pretty flower garden. :)
2020 goals
6 years ago
2 comments:
That's hilarious that you were working on Stewarts personal statement. Bo tried getting me to write his. I'm glad you had a good few hours.
I am glad you had a couple of hours to feel better. Sometimes it is so nice to even have a reprieve for a bit just to catch up on life before you feel horrible again.
Your sister is going to have so much fun seeing Reno. Your kids will all have so much fun together and she is a great cook. You both have taken care of each other during different times and just let her help you this time. Mac and cheese even tastes delicious when you are eating it with family.
I have given up on trying to have everything perfect for company. This just isn't my time in life. Everytime we have had someone come to visit they have ended up helping me in major someway and I have determined that visitors are tendy mercies from Heavenly Father, especially when you live far from family.
Have a great time with your sister and the kids!
Post a Comment