Friday, July 2, 2010

Family Pictures

My sweet friend kindly offered to take some pics of our little family for free! So we took her up on her offer. We did them in some of our favorite places by our house. They were taken in the ultra ugly early stages of being pregnant so I look slightly terrible but what are you going to do? My talented friend tried and we tried but between the wind and the wiggly kids we didn't get a really great family picture, but with three littles four and under the odds were against us! Sometimes I wonder why we even try to take them at all! :O) Anyways, here are some of the great pictures we have thanks to my really nice friend. Thanks Jessica, it means so much to me that you did this for us!


3 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

I love love love the one at the bottom where you are all interacting! That one is perfect! :)

Cassidy said...

cute!

AmyJane said...

I LOVE that last one!