Thursday, July 22, 2010

Home

We had a great time visiting family. It was so refreshing to be with so many loved ones. But now we are home again. It has been awhile. I think we were gone for like two weeks. Anyways, I walked in the door and like always I immediately thought my house looks rather bare after being in much more filled and decorated homes and then everything started to make me feel sick. I was throwing up in an hour or two just because being here makes me feel sick. It has a lot to do with the smells here. I opened the window this morning to get fresh air and the smell of the air here even makes me feel ill. Thus I am wanting to leave asap! Hows that?!?!?! The kids are happy though. When we arrived home yesterday the kids went and hugged every stuffed animal they had to leave behind and messed up the house in rapid speed. They are so talented! ;) Now I have just enough time to get our affairs in order to leave again. First on the list is my doctor appointment. I am anxious to hear a tiny rapid heart beat. At these early stages it can feel so surreal that there really is a baby in there. Plus, I worry that everything is going ok.

So we are back. For a time anyways.

0 comments: