Hey friends I am going to post links to my friends' Etsy shops on the side of my blog. If you have a shop and want me to post a link for you just leave it in a comment and I will add it. Hey, free advertising right?!?!? Smiles!
*Which leads to another thought. I sort of put the becoming private thing on hold. I just realized that there are people who visit my blog that I have no idea who they are but maybe that is a good thing. I remember finding a blog off of my sister's blog and the post I read was an answer to my prayers. It was what I needed to get through that day. So I ask myself, what if some lame post I write is in fact somehow what someone out there in the blogging beyond was needing. What if what I do on my blog was worth something special to someone beside me? That would be really nice. That's worth not going private for at least a while longer.
2020 goals
6 years ago
1 comments:
I read your blog because I like seeing how my "little" Emily is doing. I think you're so very cool now that you're all grown up with your own family! You impress me each time I check in on you here.
Post a Comment