Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Run, run, run, as fast as you can...


you cant catch me I'm the BENJAMIN! I think that is what goes through his head sometimes. :) This kid is growing up big time and I cant seem to keep up. I love his age. It is so fun, but I cant help but mourn a little knowing he'll never be able to be my little baby again. Tear.

He climbs. He climbs onto the toilet then from the toilet onto the counter where he then turns on the sink and has himself some water fun. It always catches me off guard because I assume it is Angeli or Bridger washing their hands. When I see them race by me no where near the bathroom I have to rush off and try advert the disaster that is in the making. On Sunday I caught him and he was rather delighted with himself that he climbed so high and achieved his goal. He was so cute I had to take some pictures. So naughty and yet so adorable. I guess that's toddlers for you.


4 comments:

Becca said...

Oh he is adorable!!! He reminds me of Kolby....climbing and getting into water....Aren't little boys fun!

Bowen Family said...

Emily - I just read your comment on my blog and I totally know who you are! We just love and admire all of the Rasmussen's!! You inspired me to buy the paper doll cartridge's for my cricut - so know, I just need to figure out how to do it so they last! Your kids are absolutely darling and they are growing up so fast!

Jeannette

CAMI said...

I totally feel your pain! I feel the same with Heather. I know I have Halli and she's a baby, But I want heather to be one still too! Plus she loves to climb and get into things too!~ But very cute pictures!!!! When you cant do any thing else- Take pictures!!!!

CAMI said...

Ps I have an ETSY site its divasmama@etsy.com