I try to be happy no matter what the heck is going on in my life. Which sometimes is easy and other times really hard. Right now it is taking little effort. My life is really lovely. I am enjoying every day. I am not sure if it is because it just feels so good to have things pretty stable for a while or what, but it is really nice. Last night as I talked to my sweet dad on the phone about Stewart's schedule I realized that my life will be changing this summer again and go crazy again. Here's the rough schedule:
July - Stewart study for and taking Step II Boards, two separate family reunions in Utah. Will Stew be able to come to them? don't know.
August - Away rotation in Utah
September - Away rotation in Sacramento
October - Rural rotation in Truckee CA
November - Rural rotation in Truckee CA
December - Breath with rotations in Reno
January - Interviews
February - Breath with rotations in Reno
March - Thailand rotation
April - Graduation
Did you see that? Stew will be gone for over three months again. Booo. I thought I would want to come with him more this time around but I don't think so. When I was gone last time so many things went wrong with the house and I don't want the kids missing their preschool. BUT did you see the good stuff too? In a little over a year from now Stew will graduate from Med school! He will be a doctor! We will finally stop accruing debt! Then with his doing is first year of Residency here in Reno we have from April to July to PLAY!!! I cant wait for that. Oh, and Thailand too! I think I should be able to go to Thailand at the end of his rotation because Stew was able to get the school to say they will increase our loans for his plane tickets (they are usually so cheap). So excited! I just have to get through the rest of this year and we will be sailing smooth. Well, until the stresses of residency start - but shhh, don't make me think about that too much just yet. :O)
2020 goals
6 years ago
2 comments:
I know!! I'm so with you!! With Match Day coming up, I'm just getting so antsy for 4th year to start!! Wow. An away rotation in Thailand???? Wow. That's cool. I wonder if I can get Bo to do one in Chile. . . So you guys think you'll do Residency in Reno then??
I didn't know Stew was doing his first year in Reno?! That's exciting! I don't even want to think about the rest of the time Chris will be away...all I know is that by December 2010 I will have him except when he is doing interviews.
Thanks for your comment. I would actually love to try and get the kids together sometime. I will e-mail you and let you know. Once this play is over I won't be so crazy!
Post a Comment