Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bridger's First Date

This Saturday I was attending a Baptism for a sweet little girl in our primary and I asked Bridger if he'd like to go as my date. He excepted. :) We went to the baptism and then had ourselves some ice cream. He got my doors for me and held my hand every time we walked. He was a great gentleman. When we were heading home he asked me if we could go on lots more dates. I excepted. I think this is the start of a really great relationship.


4 comments:

kami said...

how cute!! i can't wait to take max on dates! i'm dying for a little love from him :)

Cassidy said...

what a cute idea!

Rebecca Adams said...

Fun! That is really cute! :)

Becca said...

Soooo cute!!! Bridger is one lucky little man to go on a date with such a hottie!!;) Love you guys!