Thursday, February 18, 2010

Crack

Have you ever wanted to try crack? I never have but there is a pie that claims to be as addictive and yes, as good. :O) I think this pie is as bad for you as the chemical form because I am pretty sure it would kill you in a year if you ate it daily. But this form of crack, though still deadly, is legal, super yummy, and people in Manhattan pay $44 big ones for it and still come back for more. The greatest thing is that it is made out of stuff you already have sitting in your pantry. Score.

I posted about it on my recipe blog...but I think I am the only person in the world that even knows about my recipe blog :) so I thought I will hit up the ten people who read my family blog so at least I can sleep at night knowing I did my part to spread the addiction of Crack Pie. :O)

Here is the article I got the recipe from.

Here is my tutorial on my Food and Recipe Blog.

3 comments:

Debbie Brough said...

The LA Times article was so funny - just that makes me want to try this. :)

CAMI said...

Looks yummy! I didnt know you had a recipe blog but i will now be visiting! How are you guys?
Ps I love the Scripture bags- very cute idea

Cher said...

Made the crack pie over the weekend...it was so good. I had to give one to a neighbor though. Eating 2 pies would have been a bad thing for me. But, so good! Thanks for the recipe!