I made these awhile back and I took some pictures so I could show my mom and sisters how cute they turned out. Stew helped me with these and we had a lot of fun doing them. We both love the Cricut. I think everyone should have one. I use mine all the time and love it even more with each use. I bought the everyday paper doll cartridge to do these and I have my eye on the dress up paper doll cartridge too (has a complete nativity on it!...what a great Christmas gift/toy!). They have a million different dolls on each cartridge and each are super cute. Plus you Reno peeps, I have conections my girlfriend sells the cricut stuff through Provo Craft for like 50% off! I can hook you up big time.
I made these for my older kids and as cousin gifts for the Ras cousin gift exchange at Christmas time. For each kid I made a doll to look like them with the theme "When ___ grows she/he will ...". Then inside the coupon organizer I had paper dolls with a variety of jobs or things they could do when they are older. I used Velcro dots so the kids can dress them up however they want. These were some of my favorites.








4 comments:
How AMAZING are you! I wish I was so creative. I might have to steal that idea!!!
Veru cute! I've loved many other people's Cricuts from afar, but have never managed to afford one of my own. Someday, someday...
Emily, Kolby Loves his too. The other kids love playing with it too!! You are amazing!! We love you guys!! Thanks again!!
SO CUTE! I love how they turned out!! You did a great job! I am very impressed! If you get the hankering for another project just let me know and we can make it work!
Post a Comment