My husband is a man of few wants. He doesn't spend any energy thinking about the Jones' or grand adventures, or hobbies he'd rather be doing. He basically loves his life and is content with the simple but significant joys it offers. However, there are two things I know he really wants. When he talks about them his eyes sparkle and he can talk about them for hours. They are Thailand and Dogs. I promised myself years ago that I would someday get him his dream dog and that someday I would at the very least send him to Thailand.
If today was someday I would get him "Riot". Stewart spends lots of his spare time researching dogs and today like many before it he found the perfect dog at our local dog rescue center. When I came home from my jog Stewart and the kids introduced me this beautiful dog. Bridger said, "Let's bring him home Mommy!" Riot really is a beautiful dog and he sounds perfect and I really want him too...oh, the dreaming. If only today was our someday I would do it for my Stew....but, until someday I guess knowing I want it for you Stew will just have to do. I love you. XOXOX. That being said, here's to Riot, Stews Dream dog. 
"Riot is 1.5 year old purebred red tri Australian Shepherd. He is housetrained, obedience trained, gets along with other dogs, loves car rides and swimming. Walks well off leash . He is very shy at first, but when he warms up, is the biggest snuggler."....Hello! So perfect for us.
2020 goals
6 years ago
1 comments:
does he walk well ON leash as well? I would want to know why the owners gave him up, not just the good things about him. Some dogs have weird quirks that are hard to live with despite their good traits.
Post a Comment