We really like our daddy around here. ;)






Happy Father's Day Stewart!
Not only do you make some really cute babies but you are the greatest father to them. Thank you for being there for us and working so hard for us every day. One of my favorite times of the day is when I get to announce that "daddy is home" and watch our usually half naked children run to the door to greet you. Its so evident then that we all adore you and are made whole when you are with us. Oh, and we think you're pretty dang cute too! ;)
5 comments:
happy father's day!
okay and little benjamin looks just like a little cabbage patch doll (that's a good thing!)! what a cute round face he has!!
Yay for getting that fence moved! So glad for friends to help you out. What great pictures of daddy with his kids! So impressed with how many good snapshots you got.
Yeah for you guys!!! I am glad everything worked out so well for you and that you are being blessed this week. That is so wonderful that the fence got moved so quickly. It really is a miracle in itself to belong to this great gospel and have such a wonderful support system. Go and enjoy Tahoe or something and take a break!!! ;-) Hooray for boards being over...if anyone can sympathize with you guys, I can and I know the relief. Congrats Stewart!!! Your kids are beautiful and are growing up so fast. I miss those kiddos!! Love you guys!
Super cute pictures! :) What an adorable family! We hope all is going well with you guys! You all look so happy! :)
Such great pictures!!! Hey I heard you're going to be in Vegas in August -- we should definitely get together!! It would be so much fun to have you all over and let the kids go swimming!! Shoot me an email and/or give me a call!! We'd love to see you guys!
Post a Comment