So we have three kids three and under and have only a tent as camping supplies to camp with. We have nothing else. Well, we do have two flash lights...but yeah we haven't gone camping since I was 9 weeks along with the Bridger and I have been aching too go for so long but with endless school, lots of pregnancies, and no money to go we have not really made it a reality. But we really wanted to this week so we did, just in a really low budget way. We camped in our backyard and it was so much fun. We fired up the BBQ for the first time since we got it, did s'mores and everything, went swimming at our clubhouse, and then put up the tent and had a slumber party complete with watching Bedtime Stories on the laptop and making flashlight shadows. We had a blast. I can't wait until we can do it again. And with our backyard being so close I don't think we'll have to wait too long for that one.;)
My good look'n MAN doing his tent prep.
And no, that is not the setting sun that is his natural glow. ;)




5 comments:
hey! that's probably the best way to camp...no dirt! hehe. thus, cleaner kids! we're dying to go camping too but isn't it sad when you're too poor to even go camping?? we'll have to do the back yard thing!
That DOES sound like the best way to camp, truly! I am so glad that you guys had so much fun and thought of that...camping in the backyard was my favorite growing up! It will be great memories for the kiddos. :0)
I personally think backyard camping is my most favorite-grass, a toilet, and you can run inside if it rains. ;-) My favorite memories growing up are camping with my grandpa in our backyard! It looks like you guys had an awesome time!!! Here's to more backyard camping all summer long!
What a fun idea! You guys are too cute! If you need anything while Stew is away let me know.
That sounds perfect. What a great idea!
Post a Comment