So our neighbors have been mean and all this drama seemed to pile up and my stress levels are evident in my lovely collection of pimples on my face but then miracles seemed to come together. I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who helped it all work out. To have our neighbors have so much animosity and bitterness directed at us was really disheartening but it was all washed away by the love we felt from our ward, our family, and friends. Everyone was so supportive in helping us move the fence. Last Sunday everyone at church seemed to care and that meant so much to us. We moved the fence today! Yes in ONE day! Can you believe it?!?! I think I am still in shock. I get to have my husband for a week! Heaven. The greatest miracle is that all the hatred from our neighbors brought about us feeling more loved then ever. Thank you.

Miracle number two: I hit up some garage sales today and got some great deals and the absolute best thing ever...a BBQ for $5! I was about to go home when I said a prayer that I could find something for Stewart and then the next house I past had this really nice charcoal Weber BBQ just sitting out there calling to me. I knew that was a gift from Heavenly Father. It amazes me how the Lord seems to bring about these seemingly little miracles that are not needs just something you have wanted. It touches my heart to think that He would even take the time to bless us with those little wants.
I am so thankful that Stewart's Father's Day will be completely happy and relaxing. The boards are over, the fence is done, he has a BBQ, with the help of my sweet friend I was able to get his AC fixed so he can survive the heat of Vegas this summer, he got a watch that he needs for his third year rotations (he's been waiting five years for me to get him one, poor guy) and I am cooking some yummy MAN food for him tomorrow! Could it be any better? So I just wanted to say thank you.
2 comments:
YAY!!
It made me cry to read this sweet post! I love to see how grateful you are, even for those little things. Reading about your prayer to find something for Stewart and finding the BBQ...made me think how much more I need to recognize all of those little tiny tender mercies in my life too. Thank you Emily!
Post a Comment