Today is Stewart's big day. He is taking the Boards Exam starting at 8am this morning and 8 hours later he'll be heading home with absolutely no idea how he did. Lets just say I am counting down the hours. I know what a big deal this is for my husband and I am so excited for him to take it and have that feeling of relief and accomplishment you get when you know you have done your best and completed something amazing. He has studied over eight hours a day six days a week for over a month and we are praying and crossing our fingers that it will all pay off. How high he scores dictates a lot of what type of medicine he can go into and how good of a program he can get into so we are very hopeful that he will do well enough to be able to feel free to chose. Stewart wants to be an Interventional Radiologist - he could totally fix my veins if he goes into that, how awesome for me?!? Right now we are thinking a lot about UC Davis. It is beautiful out there, on the West Coast - thus near the greatest amount of family, we could be neighbors with Uncle Shaun and Aunt Sue!!!, the housing isn't too ridiculous for Cali's standards, and ....Oh, so me! Always jumping into the future trying to plan it all out. I guess we'll just get through today. ;) So my main point, Please pray for Stewart today.
2020 goals
6 years ago
3 comments:
Thinking of you. Hoping for your husband to do very well.
I am so glad that they are done with that test. Now it will just be a waiting game to see what scores they get! I am sure Stewart will do great! See ya tomorrow! Oh and I would LOVE to come to the play group on Mondays.
Oh we're there for you!!! GOOD LUCK!!
Post a Comment