Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Spooner Lake

We decided last year that every year we live in Reno we wanted to have a special day of hiking (one of my favorite things) and swimming (one of Stewart's favorite things) up in Tahoe. So with Stew's week off from school it was the perfect time. It was a great day. It was fun to think back to last June when we did this hike and I was pregnant with Benjamin. Last year that boy was like three inches long in my tummy and now he is 20+ pounds cradled in my arms. Life is pretty sweet.

*Sorry for so many pictures. I sort of went crazy and posted a ton of them. They really don't do justice to the prettiness up there. Just photoshop them in your head to imagine the beauty.










The Beach

2 comments:

Becca said...

Oh, it looks sooo beautiful. Your kids are getting so big. We can't wait to have you guys stay with us. It's only a few more days!! It will be fun. We love you guys!

Matt and Cristina said...

You guys are quite the hikers! I came across pictures the other day from our hike to Stuart Falls when Bridger was a baby. The diaper on his head is a classic picture. If you don't have that one, I should send it to you...