I can not figure out how to get my profile pic to show when I comment on people's blogs. How do you do that?
Thanks
2020 goals
6 years ago
I can not figure out how to get my profile pic to show when I comment on people's blogs. How do you do that?
Thanks
Posted by Emily Rasmussen at 10:42 AM
Mothers Who Know - My Greatest Aspiration in Life
Upon the Handmaids I will pour out My SpiritI (Elder David A. Bednar) offer two questions for consideration in your personal pondering and prayerful studying:
1. Does the use of various technologies and media invite or impede the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost in your life?
2. Does the time you spend using various technologies and media enlarge or restrict your capacity to live, to love, and to serve in meaningful ways?
3 comments:
Hope this helps (I am assuming you have a photo uploaded)
1.)Sign in
2.)on your dashboard click on tab "settings"
3.) under settings click on the sub-tab "comments"
4.)the second to last questions says "show profile images on comments?"
5.) select yes
Let me know if it works! Love you blog! Miss you!
Hey, Beth. That's what I thought would work too but I have had that selected "yes" for some time and it still seems to show my profile pic. hmmmmm If you can find out anything else I would love to know. :) Thanks!
I don't even know how I did my own! Sorry! I wish I could Help!
Post a Comment