For the kids birthday we went to the L.A. Zoo. We had a wonderful time. We were a huge group. In all there were 20 of us. The park was busy, the weather was perfect, and the animals were great. It was a perfect day at the zoo. After the zoo we did a little birthday dinner for the kids. Our kids are so loved by all their family members. They really are spoiled with all the love they get from both mine and Stew's family. There are few gifts as great as the love of your family and friends. Watching them be able to be with their grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, and along with their siblings would be worth driving any distance. I find it weird to think that I am a mother to a three year old, a two year old, and a almost two month old. They are growing up so fast!!! This year is going to be happy, busy, full of a million dirty diapers, and well, interesting. We wouldn't want it any other way....well, no. I take that back. I could really do with fewer diapers! ;) Here is the picture evidence of our WILD birthday. Sherri thanks for the tickets!!

Our Happy birthday dinner was simple but really fun. Bridger and Angeli spent the whole time watching and helping make their birthday cake. My kids LOVE sweets!


1 comments:
It looks like you guys had tons of fun!!! I agree it's soo fun to be with Whitney and Mom and Dad!! Cute, Cute pictures!!! I'm glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment