May I just reiterate that I have a CRAZY good life! Holy cow, am I in over my head or what?!?!?! School has restarted and I am at home on my own with the kids in what I affectionately call "Survivor Mode". If I make it through these next couple years I will count it a tender mercy from the Lord. ;) Thank Heaven for my sisters, friends, and mothers in my life that help me realize I am not the first, the only, or the last mother to be in such a crazy good place in life. Sigh.....I better go. Angeli and Bridger are building some huge fort in the living room, its Angie's nap time, I need a shower (its been since Sunday and I am covered in dried crusty milk), I have to glaze, finish the laundry, pay the bills, make a million phone calls, and I really need to pee. :O) Good luck to all of us moms! :O)
2020 goals
6 years ago
2 comments:
At first I thought your blog title said, "May, I just retire." You are AMAZING. I found some cute pictures of you guys from our wedding. I will have to e-mail them to you.
i hear you. insane. 3 babies is just insane. good luck to you (and to me).
Post a Comment